ChordChord.com is dedicated specifically for musicians who are willing to find some catchy and interesting chord progressions. Apart from generating chord progressions, this website can help you improve musical compositions and suggest you some sweet chord sequences.
- Just press the Generate Chord Progression button and you will get the random chord sequence that is called chord progression.
- Press Play to start the sequence playback.
- To loop the chord progression press the Repeat toggle.
- To change the arrangement style press the central button and pick between different options.
- To change the key press the right button and pick between different options.
Furthermore, you can enable or disable the randomization for BPM, Arrangement and Key if you want to fix currently selected option.
There is nothing complicated except Roman Numerals below the chord namings. Actually, they are called Scale Degrees. Scale Degree refers to the position of a particular note on a scale relative to the tonic, the first and main note of the scale from which each octave is assumed to begin. Degrees are useful for indicating the size of intervals and chords, and whether they are major or minor.
The other confusing thing is arrangement option. Simple, ABCD, ABBB, AB are not some specific conventions. Those are just namings made up by me. Try them out and listen to how they sound.
Tip: Bookmark this page now. And be sure to subscribe to the site updates below.
Disclaimer: I strive to make this tool as suitable as possible, so be sure to leave the feedback and share the ideas via email.